Monkey Project team is looking for companies and individuals who requires a really fast and lightweight HTTP server for their products. Our solution is based in open source technologies delivering a high quality product supported by our community as well the main core developers.
Monkey provides an extensible HTTP framework for your needs, we are very careful about performance and low resources usage. On every release we perform a strong QA and different tests to assure backward compatibility.
Here is a list of a few reasons about why Monkey is the right choice:
- Binary size is 55KB
- Event driven oriented (asynchronous with fixed threads)
- HTTP/1.1 compliant
- Built on top of Linux 2.6 features (specific Linux syscalls dependent)
- Plugins support: fully modular, extensible through the C API
- Indented configuration mode (configuration for human beings)
- CGI supported through our Palm protocol server implementation
Monkey has been tested in the following devices:
- Gumstix boards
- Android based phones/tablets
If you need to integrate a strong and lightweight web server in your Linux Software stack, evaluate Monkey and let us know about it, we are able to help you out in the process.